Here are the Award rules to follow:)
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
The word Liebster is German for the following:
Questions from My Nominator
1. What is one of your favorite quotes:
To see a world in a grain of sand
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.
—William Blake (1757-1827)
2. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Yes, I have, and the reward has been amazing.
3. What do you feel most proud of?
My academic achievements.
4. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Ride a motorcycle.
6. What is your strongest personal quality?
7. When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
Last friday… I went out with some colleagues.
8. The best part of waking up is?
Knowing you are alive.
9. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I lose myself in my thoughts.
10. If you were president, what is the first thing you would do.
Pleading not be corrupted by power.
- Live with a Positive Outlook
- Musings on Whatever
- Scribbles to Compositions
- Bookworms United
- Lens On Stories
- Far Out in Africa
- Me llaman Glor
- De Barbas y Boinas
- Just a Bit of Time
Questions for My Nominees
- What do you prefer day or night?
- Do you like rain?
- What is the most amazing place you have visited?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What do you think before fall asleep?
- What is your favorite colour?
- If you could learn a new language, what would it be?
- What is to love someone?
- Do you have any regrets?
- What makes you happy?